Processing Your Shipment
- R&A Flooring Designs orders are packaged and prepared carefully. All shipments are inspected to ensure proper quantities and styles are correct. Depending on the type of product ordered, packaging and freight service may vary
- Let your Sales Representative know at the time of sale if there are low-hanging trees, electrical wires, or windy or narrow roads that may prevent access for a freight truck
- R&A will make every attempt to find a carrier that can complete your delivery, If the driver cannot complete the delivery safely it may be necessary for you to meet the driver at the closest drop-off point to offload the delivery or pick it up from the terminal. Re-delivery fees will apply, should the driver have to return multiple times
Tracking Your Order
- Once your order has left our facility, you will receive an email with all the appropriate package and tracking information. The delivery company contact information is provided in the tracking number email. All communication related to the delivery status and its scheduling is facilitated with the transportation company
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your tracking number to register as active after you receive your order tracking email from R&A. We recommend that you contact the delivery to verify your product’s estimated delivery date.
- Please note that all delivery dates are estimates, R&A does not recommend scheduling your installation until you have a confirmed delivery date and have taken receipt of the product and confirmed accuracy.
- Shipping via Freight Truck is Monday thru Friday via Curb Side Delivery, unless specified on your tracking e-mail.
- After your sales order has been processed you will receive a sales fulfillment email and Terms and Conditionsto Confirm. This document includes confirming your address, reviewing our Terms and Conditions, and accepting the terms of delivery
Please review the order prior to it shipping to confirm the accuracy
- If you need to change the address on your order, please note that there is a fee of $149
- If you need to make any order changes after you confirm the Terms and Conditions, fees will apply.
On Delivery Day
Before signing the delivery receipt accepting your order, please follow these guidelines:
- Validate the product against your Sales Order
- Inspect and verify the correct quantity purchased, and SKU number on each box, to verify the correct material was delivered. Please call us within 4 days so we may assist you with a reship.
- Keep all original packaging, including pallets, until you have confirmed your order is correct
- If any part of your order is damaged, you must keep the original packaging, do not discard the material. We will assist in replacing your items for the same item, and advise how to proceed with the damaged material
- If the product is in very poor condition when delivered, you have the option of refusing it with the carrier, but also make a note on the delivery receipt, and please call us within 4 days so we may assist you with a reship for the same items.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if there is any missing product. If the missing product is not noted with the carrier there is a 4-day window from the time of delivery that R&A must be notified for a reshipment of your missing items
- If unforeseen circumstances occur the day of delivery and you cannot accept the order, please notify us immediately. Fees will apply for storage, change of address, and bringing the order back to our location.
- R&A products will have color variation since they are made from natural materials. Please open 1 box prior to acclimation or installation to ensure you are pleased with the color. Open product is not returnable. Please see our return and exchange policy for any applicable fees.
- Installation of material is acceptance of the order
Cancellations / Returns / Exchange Policy
- If you need to cancel your order after you have signed your Terms and Conditions, your order is subject to a non-negotiable 25% cancellation fee as well as the cost to stop and return the shipment charged by the shipping company.
Return Policy/Exchange Policy
- R&A offers returns/exchanges for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please review the following criteria prior to contacting Customer Service at 1(888) 788-2254 for your Return Authorization number (RA).
- A 25% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all returns; a 10% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all exchanges.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All shipping charges are 100% non-refundable.
- R&A will not provide refunds for products returned/exchanged by an unauthorized shipping method.
- Items that have not been provided a Return Authorization by R&A will not be refunded/exchanged. Any opened product or product added to a return that was not authorized will not be refunded.
- Refunds are issued 5-7 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in resalable condition. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in safe condition.
- The return/exchange must be in unopened, perfect cartons and in original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date, and must accompany a Return Authorization given to you by a Case Specialist.
There is a carton and/or piece minimum for each product for a return/ refund
- Flooring: 5 boxes
- Moldings/Plywood: 5 pieces
R&A does not accept returns/exchanges on the following products:
- Decking/Deck Tiles
- Sundries which include: Underlayment and tape, flooring adhesives and moisture control products, splines, TWP, care kits, and decking fasteners.
- Special order, clearance and discontinued items are not eligible for return/exchange